The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)?

+3
RoNo
Corzzscape.motionforum.ne
Hiiragi
7 posters

Go down

How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)? Empty How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)?

Post by Hiiragi October 17th 2009, 2:28 am

I want to get a paid domain, but I don't know how much it costs. I may have some money soon, but I may not. We will see. When I do get some though, how much would the cheapest domain name cost?
Hiiragi
Hiiragi
Forumember

Language : THEWAHOOBOX

http://glaceonms.com/

Back to top Go down

How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)? Empty Re: How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)?

Post by Corzzscape.motionforum.ne October 17th 2009, 3:44 am

They are all 1,600 credits no matter what the domain like .com, .net, .org and so on.
Forumember

Male Posts : 37
Language : English

http://corzzscape.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)? Empty Re: How much does the cheapest domain cost (up one level from free)?

Post by Hiiragi October 17th 2009, 3:37 pm

That being said...
How would I get credits?
Hiiragi
Hiiragi
Forumember

Language : THEWAHOOBOX

http://glaceonms.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoNo October 17th 2009, 3:41 pm

Please read this: *Credits Management
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : English

http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shamzblueworld October 17th 2009, 3:44 pm

i think if you buy domain from some other domain site it will cost you less than of FM
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Male Posts : 568
Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

http://www.funstopforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by altimeters November 2nd 2009, 1:05 pm

you guys know how long will the paid domain of 1600 credits will expire?
really interested in getting my own domain.. thanks
altimeters
altimeters

Male Posts : 20
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum November 2nd 2009, 1:37 pm

altimeters wrote:you guys know how long will the paid domain of 1600 credits will expire?
really interested in getting my own domain.. thanks

1 Year

And to the person who said they are cheaper on other sites, that in some cases is true, but i suggest getting it from forumotion because it is integrated into your admin panel and Typlo can sort out any problems you have with it.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by taroo2a November 2nd 2009, 2:01 pm

1 year
12 months

It is all written in ACP/Misc/Credits Management
taroo2a
taroo2a
Forumember

Male Posts : 166
Language : English, Arabic, J'apprends le Francais

Http://AlKhatib-QL.all-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by altimeters November 2nd 2009, 2:16 pm

thanks guys for the info.. will think about it 1st wether to get it straight from forumotion free of hustles or from cheaper external websites with a little trouble shoots.. hmm
altimeters
altimeters

Male Posts : 20
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum November 2nd 2009, 2:18 pm

altimeters wrote:thanks guys for the info.. will think about it 1st wether to get it straight from forumotion free of hustles or from cheaper external websites with a little trouble shoots.. hmm

If you want my opinion, go with forumotion, much easier to manage Wink

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down