The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum is unstable - need techincian

3 posters

Go down

My forum is unstable - need techincian Empty My forum is unstable - need techincian

Post by Barzooka Tue 10 Jul - 12:50

Deleted

Last edited by on Sun 29 Jul - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Barzooka
Forumember

Male Posts : 69
Language : English

http://www.zzzz.eurodiscussion.net

Back to top Go down

My forum is unstable - need techincian Empty Re: My forum is unstable - need techincian

Post by GreeN BeReT Wed 11 Jul - 0:38

hello

1) make surethat you tick the 'remember me" tick box while logging in

2)maybe you did previously put a new script that had a conflict with the mouse script

3)about the buttons, the forum cannot load the buttons images from the image hosting server because there might be an error on the server

40 the same as number three, change the image host
GreeN BeReT
GreeN BeReT

Male Posts : 10
Language : english

Back to top Go down

My forum is unstable - need techincian Empty Re: My forum is unstable - need techincian

Post by Cornelia Wed 11 Jul - 3:24

Hello.

Barzooka wrote:1) I logon to my forum as Admin then after 5 mintues it throws me out. I have to re-enter my logon details? This has happened often both yesterday and today.

If you stay on the same page for more than 5 minutes, it's normal that you get logged off if you haven't ticked "Log me on automatically each visit". This is a security measure, especially if the user uses a public or shared computer.

If you already use the "log me on automatically each visit", clear your cookies and cache, and be sure to accept them in your browser's settings.

2) My script generator which was working previoulsy does not work anymore. The right click which was disabled by script generator does not work anymore.

It works fine for me. Verify if Javascript is still activated in your browser's settings.

3) When I open my site the nav buttons don't appear at all. Sometimes placeholders appear sometimes nothing not even placeholders.
4) My logo appears and sometimes does not appear.

There was a server problem on Servimg this morning. By the way, have you asked the permissions to spook about the icons ? Because your navbar and whosonline look so much like his SBT board's icons, and you might get problems because of that.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down