The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I use forumotion for my business?

3 posters

Go down

Can I use forumotion for my business? Empty Can I use forumotion for my business?

Post by Pinto Pony November 4th 2009, 8:13 pm

Am I allowed to use forumotion as a forum to discuss my business with clients and the general public?

I want to add a forum to my business website but we don't have a reliable server to run our own and I like the look and feel of forumotion but I don't want to be breaking any rules.
Pinto Pony

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can I use forumotion for my business? Empty Re: Can I use forumotion for my business?

Post by Mehtevas November 5th 2009, 3:06 am

Haha, You may use your forum for that reason, just keep the footer, and don't break the ToS, (Which you will find when creatin gthe forum)
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Can I use forumotion for my business? Empty Re: Can I use forumotion for my business?

Post by kirk November 5th 2009, 3:16 am

Yes. as long as you are not breaking any forumotion tos or any laws of course you can basically do what you wish on your forum.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas November 5th 2009, 3:26 am

kirk wrote:Yes. as long as you are not breaking any forumotion tos or any laws of course you can basically do what you wish on your forum.

Thanks for posting what i posted?
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 5th 2009, 3:29 am

Kinky wrote:
kirk wrote:Yes. as long as you are not breaking any forumotion tos or any laws of course you can basically do what you wish on your forum.

Thanks for posting what i posted?

No problem Razz LMAO
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinto Pony November 5th 2009, 5:54 pm

Ok thank you. Just wanted to double check before I went ahead with anything.

Does anyone here have a pros and cons of using forumotion against opensource forum software on my own server for a business? We just want something reliable and as we are not sure how it is going to take off, not sure whether spending the $500 on vBulletin is worth it then organising a reliable server on top of it.
Pinto Pony

Language : English

Back to top Go down