The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Icons?

2 posters

Go down

Special Icons? Empty Special Icons?

Post by Plopers Tue Nov 17 2009, 17:16

Well, I have a forum, and I want to have a music category in the forum which is different from the theme of the other categories. Can I have different icons for the music topics than I have for the other topics in the forum. Example: Say I had a Christmas theme, and then I wanted a separate section of an easter theme. How could I have Christmas related icons for the Christmas sections and Easter related icons for the Easter sections, and is that possible?

Another question is... Can I make a 2nd page to my forum? Not a portal or anything, but a 2nd forum page just like the 1st but I can change the icons and everything. Is that possible either?

I'm VERY familiar with forumotion and how it works, but I'm unsure about this aspect and if it is possible or not. Please help! Sad
Plopers

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Special Icons? Empty Re: Special Icons?

Post by Plopers Tue Nov 17 2009, 20:03

/bump4noanswer
Plopers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Tue Nov 17 2009, 20:05

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Plopers Tue Nov 17 2009, 20:09

Sanket wrote:May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

I need an answer bwi
Plopers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Tue Nov 17 2009, 20:11

The first thing that you want is currently not possible, its kind off a multi skin selector. It has been already suggested.

2nd thing as well is not possible.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down