The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete

2 posters

Go down

Delete Empty Delete

Post by Peter August 4th 2006, 1:35 am

Hello Tristou Katt and everyone Tristou, would you be kind enough to delete my account on this forum please, as I have nothing to do any longer here, and I dont want to get anymore warning messages or others of the kind.

Forumactif for me is just dead .......... And the french side of this forum is just a bunch of sukers mixed with some dirty mother fukers standing to the top playing to be the Lord of the Forum.

You could do a film actually out of this crapy forum, 'cause everybody is permanently tring to drawn the neighbour next door in there, thanks God the english side of that forum does exist to pull up the lot, cause the french Forumactif side has nothing to show of about, specialy went you see who has become moderator on the French side. All the whole lot has become shit, and I do very much hope that they have delete my account over there. Now as for the english side I have nothing bad to say, but
please ....... do delete right now my account here as well, as I have no intention to come back again here, and what's more over there. Thanks Tristou !! I was delighted to know you.
Peter

Back to top Go down

Delete Empty Re: Delete

Post by Cornelia August 4th 2006, 1:56 am

I transmitted your request to Tristou

Good bye Peter. Nice to have met you

But please, if we meet again on MSN, avoid saying these things to me, 'cause it takes nothing to depress me for one week!

Katt

Topic closed to avoid flood by other members, so only moderators can reply.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Delete Empty Re: Delete

Post by Tristou August 4th 2006, 12:14 pm

account deleted
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down