The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone erased all the messages on the forum...

4 posters

Go down

Someone erased all the messages on the forum... Empty Someone erased all the messages on the forum...

Post by -LazzA- December 6th 2009, 7:41 pm

One stupid moderator erased all,well not all but most of the topics and I and another administrator are trying to take them back(the topics) if it's posible,and if you know how,show me please,our forum is very popular last few weeks...

Last edited by -LazzA- on December 6th 2009, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
-LazzA-
-LazzA-

Male Posts : 13
Language : Serbian,Englich,Australian,German,French,Spanish

Back to top Go down

Someone erased all the messages on the forum... Empty Re: Someone erased all the messages on the forum...

Post by -LazzA- December 6th 2009, 8:05 pm

Refresh!!!
-LazzA-
-LazzA-

Back to top Go down

Someone erased all the messages on the forum... Empty Re: Someone erased all the messages on the forum...

Post by Sanket December 6th 2009, 8:57 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles
Code:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in [b]topic titles[/b].

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not!  So this is why it is important to use titles [b]related to your problem/question[/b].  Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by -LazzA- December 6th 2009, 10:22 pm

Okey I'm very sorry,I'm new here,it wont happen again,but i'm desperate,we tryed ewerything,backup(it got worse...) and to do back ups seperatly NOTHING.I'll change the subjects title and then will you answer me proprally?Im also sorry for the wrong written words,I have 4 at grammar...
-LazzA-
-LazzA-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 7th 2009, 6:10 am

Oh well did the backup of messages got anything back? Also i feel since the moderator deleted it wont be possible to retrieve the messages.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by -LazzA- December 7th 2009, 9:21 pm

I tryed with message backup but it didn't work,only full backup works i don't know why...
-LazzA-
-LazzA-

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 7th 2009, 11:09 pm

Backup's aren't working right now but Forumotion is fixing it as soon as they can.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy December 8th 2009, 11:00 am

if you like to know who deleted those messages, go to admin panel>general>security>moderations
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by -LazzA- December 12th 2009, 10:15 am

I know that,my brain is not completly empty xP
I have banned that moderator and now we're going to relive the forum Very Happy
Lock up...
-LazzA-
-LazzA-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 12th 2009, 10:20 am

As requested, Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down