The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance

4 posters

Go down

How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance Empty How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance

Post by janko121 December 9th 2009, 10:55 am

How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music.
Thanks in advance
janko121

Language : srpski

Back to top Go down

How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance Empty Re: How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance

Post by Lozu December 9th 2009, 11:27 am

Yes, you can put music with your site! But, you can not make registered user only hear them unless you putting some kinda of script in your forum.
---
Ask the forumotion staff, I think they might know some coding!!!
---
Thanks,
Lozu
Lozu
Lozu
Forumember

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance Empty Re: How do I put music on forum.Da say that when a registered member walks hear the music. Thanks in advance

Post by kirk December 10th 2009, 7:26 am

well if you have your forum permissions set for only members and have a music code in a forums descrition then only the members will hear it. but every time they go to another page it will be gone.. then if you have the same song playing on the form index that can be annoying every time you click to it.

there are many many ways to add music. everything from haveing a pop up music player to haveing an invisible one in the background of every board.

you have to decide exactly what you are looking to do. thats the only way i would be able to help.

here is one example for you.
i have the radio playing in the background on every board.. but all members and guest would hear this alike.
http://fmpreboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by hellmac December 11th 2009, 4:36 pm

spam
hellmac

Language : englidh

Back to top Go down