The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separate forum staff from forum registered member line?

3 posters

Go down

Separate forum staff from forum registered member line? Empty Separate forum staff from forum registered member line?

Post by Yoshi156 January 14th 2011, 11:12 am

Hello guys,

I would like to ask how to separate forum staff from forum registered member line? i have a screen shot here to look it.Very nice and very cool, if forum motion will add a features like this.

Separate forum staff from forum registered member line? Untitled-7

Hope you can help me and thanks in advance.
Good luck and god bless!

Best Regards,
Yoshi
Yoshi156
Yoshi156
Forumember

Male Posts : 231
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Separate forum staff from forum registered member line? Empty Re: Separate forum staff from forum registered member line?

Post by Jophy January 14th 2011, 11:57 am

I don't quite understand your question, do you mean creating separate forum for staff, where member's can't see it?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Separate forum staff from forum registered member line? Empty Re: Separate forum staff from forum registered member line?

Post by Yoshi156 January 15th 2011, 1:44 am

I mean is how to separate forum normal members from forum staff members line.Try to look again the screen shot that i post above.The GMU staff, the VIPs, the Legends and the members has been separate line to each other.Forum staff is more special right?
Yoshi156
Yoshi156
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 15th 2011, 1:15 pm

Don't think it's possible.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 15th 2011, 9:39 pm

Hello !

Yoshi156 wrote:I mean is how to separate forum normal members from forum staff members...
.Forum staff is more special right?
There are normal members ?
Does it means staff members are not normal ?
Staff members are members first, and a forum without members is a dying one.
You can run a forum with no staff, you cant without members. Too many founders forget that, and think they are superior to their members.

Not possible just because staff accounts are just like members accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi156 January 16th 2011, 3:40 pm

lol that's not what i mean.I only want to know how to separate.Forum motion should add that features like vbulletin.Forum staff is more special.
Yoshi156
Yoshi156
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi156 January 22nd 2011, 5:53 am

Bummmppzzz for this.
Yoshi156
Yoshi156
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket January 22nd 2011, 8:52 am

Its not possible.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down