The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to link to my website - Can you help please?

Go down

Ways to link to my website - Can you help please? Empty Ways to link to my website - Can you help please?

Post by DrewBlank December 13th 2009, 4:59 pm

Hi! My forum is here; AP forum

My website is here; AP website

I tried using my main banner to link to my actual website, but haven't found a way to do it. Is it possible?

If not, how can I do this so that it looks good? I know that's a vague question but, as you can see from the forum Home page, I managed to pur a graphic at each end of the menu, and this graphic links to my website. That's not too bad, but I'm not really happy with it. The spacing to the menu is off for starters, and I don't know how to adjust that.

Ideally, I'd like to create an actual ROUNDED (not half-rounded, like the Home menu link), menu link (or position one of my AP graphics), and have it appear CENTRALLY and BELOW the main menu. Is this possible please?

Otherwise, if I can't use the main banner, what other 'good looking options do I have? It's positioning of a graphic on the forum page that's got me completely stuck. Is there a way to do this? Otherwise, I'd like to have the second menu, with just the link to my website on it, below the main menu, and centrally positioned as I already explained.

Sorry for the long-winded request. Please help where you can. Thanks. Smile
DrewBlank
DrewBlank
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down