The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!

4 posters

Go down

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong! Empty I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!

Post by smallfish December 16th 2009, 11:01 am

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong! what's happening
smallfish

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong! Empty Re: I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!

Post by Jophy December 16th 2009, 11:02 am

do you mean your timezone or your forum's timezone?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong! Empty Re: I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!

Post by int20h December 30th 2009, 11:14 am

it's same as me, i change the time of my forum but wrong.
here in the Philippines GMT +8 hours.
but still GMT.
What's wrong this sir?
int20h
int20h

Language : English, Tagalog

Back to top Go down

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong! Empty THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED!!!!

Post by PaulDPearl February 7th 2010, 9:56 pm

This is the same for me? Has anyone answered this?

Yes, the timezone in the "Configuration" part. I changed it to US Central time (GMT -6) and it displays correct in the "settings" part (after you hit save) but when I go back to the forum it displays GMT -0 time as the current time and all new posts not only display the wrong time (zone) but it doesn't save the format I've chosen....

Code:
Here's the deal... in the forum settings you set the default timezone... You can also set your timezone in your own profile.. so since we're all the creators, our default was GMT 0... once you chnage it in your profile it is all good.. there are still date/time issues but the annoying completly wrong factor is solved by changing your profile and the default.. (I beleive that future users will have the new default timezone set and won't ask you 1000 questions about it)
PaulDPearl

Language : English

Back to top Go down