The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the Color of your screen name?

2 posters

Go down

Changing the Color of your screen name? Empty Changing the Color of your screen name?

Post by Nessa July 24th 2007, 9:00 pm

How do I go about changing the Color of my Screen name on my forum without doing the group color change?(which assigns the same color to everyone in that group) scratch

Last edited by on July 24th 2007, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing the Color of your screen name? Empty Re: Changing the Color of your screen name?

Post by Kol Vol July 24th 2007, 9:02 pm

not possible unless you do a bit of html (and that is too long to fit in the username box)
Kol Vol
Kol Vol
Forumember

Male Posts : 364

http://codes.eletronicsboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Changing the Color of your screen name? Empty Re: Changing the Color of your screen name?

Post by Nessa July 24th 2007, 9:05 pm

But I see on other forums, members have there names in different colors. How are they doing that?
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Vol July 24th 2007, 10:38 pm

if its a forumotion forum they cant unless their in a group... unless you mean the rank...
Kol Vol
Kol Vol
Forumember

Male Posts : 364

http://codes.eletronicsboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 24th 2007, 11:07 pm

Hmm ~ Maybe when i viewed the colors on the other site..they were probably in some group [color] . No, the whole rank thing I think I figured out yesterday..I'm just having lots of technical issues with running and configurating stuff..I'm not very technical at all..lol.. But thanx for your imput..Its greatly appreciated Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down