The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lines and text entire area

Go down

Lines and text entire area Empty Lines and text entire area

Post by Zaper the Warrior December 20th 2009, 10:25 pm

Ok, I’ve made my own theme for my site and I got most of it working, but there’s a few bug in it. I’ll list the appearance one’s in here and find another area for other two bugs.

1: I got the boarders and stuff around the categories, but I can’t get the lines in-between the different boxes in them. When I change the setting that’s supposed to do that it places a background in the entire place, not the lines. And because I need a transparent back ground I can’t have that. Is there a way I can add the lines with out filling in the entire area?

2: I can change the background color of the entire fields for replies and the quick log in, but when you go to the register or the normal log in area the background is still white. I am using a black and dark red background on my site, so I need white text which is not readable on the white background. For now I’m using gray text so that you can see your typing but it’s still a little hard to read. How do I change the background color to black?

My forums URL is http://elementsrage.forumotion.com/index.htm

Thanks for the help.
Zaper the Warrior

Language : English

Back to top Go down