The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question? Are music/video prohibited?

5 posters

Go down

Question? Are music/video prohibited? Empty Question? Are music/video prohibited?

Post by roan^^ January 3rd 2010, 7:35 am

What if i will make a category entitled music zone and video zone.. In its subforums we are going to discuss anything about music and vide0s there. As well as my memberz and i are going to share our different copies of music files like mp3s of bands and singerz. We are g0ing to use our own account in file hosting sites to share or post the downloadlinks on the forum. Of c0urse we are g0ing t0 use bbc0des to hide the links. Is it ok or not ? Prohibited or not ?

Last edited by roan^^ on January 4th 2010, 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
roan^^
roan^^
Forumember

Male Posts : 91
Language : English/Pilipino

Back to top Go down

Question? Are music/video prohibited? Empty Re: Question? Are music/video prohibited?

Post by Sanket January 3rd 2010, 9:08 am

Yes sharing copies of music files is not allowed.
Also download links on forums are not allowed. Better find another forum host other than forumotion. Your forum will surely be deleted.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Question? Are music/video prohibited? Empty Re: Question? Are music/video prohibited?

Post by roan^^ January 4th 2010, 12:13 am

What if I will buy the co.cc domain name ??

Will My forum be excuse with these prohibited contents like download links and music/video downloadlinks. ???

++++++++++++++++++++++
http://gsmcomilla.forum0.net/

Are these prohibited????

This is what i found on the other site also created under forumotion: Board created april 18 2009.

Question? Are music/video prohibited? Nfpssj

Question? Are music/video prohibited? X0vew7
roan^^
roan^^
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkChaser January 4th 2010, 12:46 am

Wow that forum looks good ha.Sir that's also what I want to know other forum have download links but they have not warning yet.

Last edited by TheDarkChaser on January 4th 2010, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
Forumember

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 4th 2010, 12:51 am

Even buying a domian outside Forumotion is still not allowed when you have illegal music. Domains are url's and doesn't have anything to do with what illegal or not. But if you are doing this I will be forced to ask your forum to be deleted. Find a new forum host that allows you to have legal music.

Last edited by MrMario on January 4th 2010, 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkChaser January 4th 2010, 12:55 am

Sir what if I upload these files to non-affiliated file hosting sites like RapidShare? Sir you mean applications too are not allowed to be posted?
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 4th 2010, 1:07 am

Even if you post them to RapidShare its still illegal. You CAN'T post anything that is illegal even if its off site and you provide a link to it. ToS tells you everything that isn't allowed.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkChaser January 4th 2010, 1:33 am

Okay.
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by roan^^ January 4th 2010, 5:22 am

Ok i will delete all links on my forum, i can do that in 2 hourz.

How about you darkchaser., my staff are very angry for what youve done, so they are planning to submit a bann request for your forum.

Like what mr mario had said, we cannot buy co.cc domain name, and if they find out that your forum has co.cc they will bann your forum. We know that you purchase a 3 dollar domain under co.cc.

Yes my forum which was created on forum0ti0n also use co.cc sometime. But we are only using the url forwarding from co.cc and still our forum bel0ngz to forumotion name extension. Sorry, its my staff n0t me.
roan^^
roan^^
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 4th 2010, 5:28 am

I never said co.cc is against the ToS. What I said is if you do have links to illegal music or whatever you will expect to have your forum banned.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by roan^^ January 4th 2010, 6:02 am

MrMario wrote:Even buying a domian outside Forumotion is still not allowed. But if you are doing this I will be forced to ask your forum to be deleted. Find a new forum host that allows you to have legal music.

?

Ok sir thanks please lock this topic
roan^^
roan^^
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 January 4th 2010, 6:16 am

Hello,

Roan, I am contrary to MrMario, you are allowed to have music on your forum.
I suggest an online music player of some sort Smile

However, if you have 1 single link on your forum to a site containing illegal music, then it is a possibility to have your forum closed.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by roan^^ January 4th 2010, 9:44 am

Mr mario, banned my forum.

Please bann also this forum.
www.cyberzonealliance.co.cc

All the text and descriptions you will read on that forum was copied on my forum without my permission. The admin of that forum is only 13 year old. He copied all c0ntents of my forum. He also have alot of illegal contents which talk about networks in the philippine.
roan^^
roan^^
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkChaser January 4th 2010, 12:35 pm

Okay ban it if you want.I think not your staff wanted it but it's really you.Sir Roan please look at my forum once and for all.All the words posted there does not came from you not even 2 letters.If you're happy banning my forum well it's yours.

Sir Mario or any Forumotion staff here ban my forum if you want but I tell you that I know in myself I'm done with Forumotion.

Thank you
Regards,
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket January 4th 2010, 1:33 pm

roan^^ wrote:
MrMario wrote:Even buying a domian outside Forumotion is still not allowed. But if you are doing this I will be forced to ask your forum to be deleted. Find a new forum host that allows you to have legal music.

?

Ok sir thanks please lock this topic

As requested, Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down