The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ?

3 posters

Go down

How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ? Empty How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ?

Post by ave20 January 5th 2010, 2:04 pm

Hi,

I'am wondering if there is any way to move or remove the google bar ? If we can't remove it just like that, maybe there is any chance to move it down ? Let me show You how I want it:

How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ? 2q358xw

I want to move it from Upper to Lower part of forum Smile

BTW:
At the start of making forum I didn't have that bar - why I have it now ? Is this because my forum will be found at google.com or what ??? Is there any chance to make my forum visualable from google.com search or I need to have my own domain ?

Thx for Your answers Smile
ave20
Forumember

Language : Polski

Back to top Go down

How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ? Empty Re: How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ?

Post by Etana January 8th 2010, 3:50 am

Hello,

There is no means to move it and to remove it you have to use credits ( see Credits Management ).

ave20 wrote:At the start of making forum I didn't have that bar - why I have it now ?
I think I have heard that it's added one month later or maybe the forum is verified before that can be added.

ave20 wrote:Is this because my forum will be found at google.com or what ???
No there is no link Wink

ave20 wrote:Is there any chance to make my forum visualable from google.com search or I need to have my own domain ?
You can add a google sitemap by the Google Webmaster Central, the topic on "how to" do it here is unavailable for now, but If you don't get to add it I can explain how to do it ^^

Having a sitemap allow google to know with page you have and so he can visit theim.

But eitherway the best way to go up in google is to have a good content on the forum and the number and quality of link going to your forum Wink

Cordially.
Etana
Etana
Forumember

Male Posts : 98
Language : French - English

http://kiniiri.forumactif.com/

Back to top Go down

How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ? Empty Re: How to move or remove google "billboard" manager ?

Post by LH Justin January 8th 2010, 3:59 am

You have to pay to get the advertisements removed. There's about a 30 day period when you create your forum that disables all advertisements.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down