The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum being very slow

5 posters

Go down

Forum being very slow Empty Forum being very slow

Post by PA January 8th 2010, 12:35 am

I have a problem on my site, Pottersarmy. For the past 24 hours very few users have been able to access the main page and use the site and the majority of them have complained about it being very very slow. I can hardly do anything on it as the site is not working for me and the other admins have no idea what is going on. Can you look into this quickly please and try to fix it? Thanks

Here is the url: http://www.pottersarmy.net/forum.htm
PA
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Forum being very slow Empty Re: Forum being very slow

Post by ^Glyndwr^ January 8th 2010, 12:49 am

It loaded in a few seconds for me. That was with IE 8.
^Glyndwr^
^Glyndwr^
Forumember

Male Posts : 124
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by PA January 8th 2010, 12:52 am

Like I said, some people can log on, some can't. Many are having problems with it being slow, while a few aren't. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Its being very weird.
PA
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by luvinlife4eva January 8th 2010, 12:58 am

i got a problem too my forum is locked i do not know how to unlock anything i asked my friends to join it they said it wasnt coming up i think its locked so no one can see i need some help how do i unlock it??? scratch
luvinlife4eva
luvinlife4eva

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemjc January 8th 2010, 11:09 am

it loaded fast for me
bluemjc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 8th 2010, 11:13 am

PA wrote:I have a problem on my site, Pottersarmy. For the past 24 hours very few users have been able to access the main page and use the site and the majority of them have complained about it being very very slow. I can hardly do anything on it as the site is not working for me and the other admins have no idea what is going on. Can you look into this quickly please and try to fix it? Thanks

Here is the url: http://www.pottersarmy.net/forum.htm
try reducing widgets?

luvinlife4eva wrote:i got a problem too my forum is locked i do not know how to unlock anything i asked my friends to join it they said it wasnt coming up i think its locked so no one can see i need some help how do i unlock it??? scratch
how to unlock your forum https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/how-to-unlock-your-forum-t35100.htm
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down