The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usergroup problem.

2 posters

Go down

Usergroup problem. Empty Usergroup problem.

Post by sportsfan147 January 12th 2010, 5:33 pm

Hi.

On my forum I have created around 40 usergroups for various needs of the members. I have tried to create another one just now and it says "You reached the limit of 125 groups, you cannot create an additional one" The rest of the usergroups used to reach the 125 I never created and they are individual members that for some reason when joining it created a usergroup for them. Only a small amount of the members on the site are in a 1 person usergroup. The problem is I have noticed this and removed some of the usergroup but the 125 limit is reached message still shows up.

I need a way to be able to stop this as without being able to fix this then the forum won't do the job its needed to do. Anyone know how to fix this so I can create more usergroups?
sportsfan147

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Usergroup problem. Empty Re: Usergroup problem.

Post by sportsfan147 January 12th 2010, 6:00 pm

I realised I posted this in the wrong section. If a mod or admin sees this can you please move it to the Administration panel, credits and domain names problems section

I also figured a way around this, just editing the person user usergroup and changing it to something else. But would like to know if theres a better way around this.
sportsfan147

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Usergroup problem. Empty Re: Usergroup problem.

Post by Darren1 January 13th 2010, 12:34 am

Hello,

Can you please delete all of the personal usergroups, then clear your cache & cookies (of your browser), then close & re-open your browser.
Now try to make another usergroup

This may assist in removing the error.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down