The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about forum content being allowed

3 posters

Go down

Question about forum content being allowed Empty Question about forum content being allowed

Post by Dekilah_ January 22nd 2010, 4:05 pm

I want to use my forum as a way to allow nude models, photographers that work with them, and artists that create art based on the nude human form to network in my area. However, I'm not sure if this is deemed "sexual" content. The type of nude I'm referring to is most fine art nude like you'd see in a museum, sculptures, or coffee table books. Some also do Playboy style stuff, but no sex, toys, etc. Is this allowed? What limitations are there if it is allowed (as in no posting photos, can it be discussed, what should be left out)?
Dekilah_

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Question about forum content being allowed Empty Re: Question about forum content being allowed

Post by Hilm January 22nd 2010, 5:40 pm

I'm pretty sure your not allowed any imagery on your forum of any sexual content, which I believe nudity is classed as.
Hilm
Forumember

Male Posts : 58
Language : english

http://www.totalsportingforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question about forum content being allowed Empty Re: Question about forum content being allowed

Post by Dekilah_ January 22nd 2010, 5:51 pm

Okay, can they link to this?

I mean I think I can still run the forum even with nothing shown or linked (as far as photos) as long as discussing it and using the board to discuss it is allowed.

Is there any way to get in contact with the people who be making the decision about it?
Dekilah_

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 23rd 2010, 11:44 am

I believe this is about sexual content and it's breaking the TOS

Typlo can give you more info about this
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down