The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what should i put in my gaming forums?

5 posters

Go down

what should i put in my gaming forums? Empty what should i put in my gaming forums?

Post by craig711 January 23rd 2010, 4:12 am

any ideas? trying to get members 2 but what to put init any1? Sad Shocked
craig711

Language : english

Back to top Go down

what should i put in my gaming forums? Empty Re: what should i put in my gaming forums?

Post by Jophy January 23rd 2010, 11:57 am

of course, something related to games that will attract members, but of course that's up to you..
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

what should i put in my gaming forums? Empty Re: what should i put in my gaming forums?

Post by Maki1 January 23rd 2010, 1:09 pm

craig711 wrote:any ideas? trying to get members 2 but what to put init any1? Sad Shocked

What kind of forum gaming you have create?
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by craig711 January 23rd 2010, 4:02 pm

BlueSky wrote:
craig711 wrote:any ideas? trying to get members 2 but what to put init any1? Sad Shocked

What kind of forum gaming you have create?
http://www.gamingpro.co.nr/
craig711

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by TR January 23rd 2010, 4:34 pm

It looks like your forum is around an FPS type of gaming. Is that correct?
I would just choose what the main focus of the forum is (What game its based on, etc.) And build up from there. Once you have an objective set on what you want your forum to achieve its much easier to attract, or recruit, members.

Theres also a guide on how to increase traffic on the start-page of your Administrator Panel. Smile
TR
TR
Forumember

Language : English, Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 23rd 2010, 7:07 pm

This is not a support question about having problems with your forum. If you need help with your forum you can use the Review Section to get feedback.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down