The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thx button wont work and + - rep and online

3 posters

Go down

thx button wont work and + - rep and online Empty thx button wont work and + - rep and online

Post by markXsimu January 31st 2010, 5:39 am

ok i tried changing them img of it and it wont show up and
+ reputation on each thread i change the image but it wont change what going on?
i tired adding an online image like the one on here thx button wont work and + - rep and online Icon_user_online_en
its not showing up

its there something wrong with my forum?
markXsimu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

thx button wont work and + - rep and online Empty Re: thx button wont work and + - rep and online

Post by markXsimu February 1st 2010, 5:51 pm

bump bump
markXsimu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

thx button wont work and + - rep and online Empty Re: thx button wont work and + - rep and online

Post by Sanket February 1st 2010, 6:01 pm

+, where did you change the image?

Link to your forum?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 February 1st 2010, 6:30 pm

markXsimu wrote:ok i tried changing them img of it and it wont show up and
+ reputation on each thread i change the image but it wont change what going on?
i tired adding an online image like the one on here thx button wont work and + - rep and online Icon_user_online_en
its not showing up

its there something wrong with my forum?

Try to do it this way go to Admin Penal > Display > Pictures and Colors > Pics management click on Advanced Mode then click on Buttons and scroll down until you see Online and see if the image online is there if not just put the link you have on the box and save.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down