The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS

4 posters

Go down

Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS Empty Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS

Post by PatriciaP February 9th 2010, 1:52 pm

I cannot send a PM or else I would, I have joined especially to try and bring attention to this forum

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/companies-finacial-reports-who-s-getting-paid-neslings-mate-t7842-15.htm

I have tried using the litigation tool and so have others, so far nothing has been done.

The forum Admin is Ambersuz and two of her membes Laffin Assasin and Photon are posting up all the personal details of someone on the internet, he is beside himself with worry and his family are terrified and as these people are now bringing his work company into it, he could lose his job. This man has done NOTHING wong he is a decent honourable man, all he has done is disagree with these obnoxious people. He has reported this to the police and does have an incident number.

I have joined here in order to send a PM and complain directly to someone at forumotion about this, but find I cannot make PMs or contact anyone.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP? Pehaps by contacting someone here they know who can help? I would be really grateful, this man is really worried and his wife and family are terrified and living in fear, this should NOT happen! For God sake these vile people are even bringing this man's deceased mother into this.

Someone help please! (read the forum for youself!)

The abuse reports and the litigations reports made to this forum are also being posted all over this that forum, they are clearly harassing, intimidating and bullying this man.

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Posting abuses does not work neither apparently does making litigations, many have now been made about this forum and no action has been taken, perhaps if Foumotion staff were to read this they could view the forum, make their own minds up and take the necessary action? I would not have done this if I could have contacted someone at forumotion directly, so I do apologise for doing this.
PatriciaP

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS Empty Re: Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS

Post by Sanket February 9th 2010, 1:55 pm

First of all i don't seen whats wrong in that thread.

Its better if you use litigation tool. Such matters need to be reported via that tool. If no action is taken, it means that there is nothing wrong with whatever you have reported.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS Empty Re: Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS

Post by PatriciaP February 9th 2010, 1:58 pm

I have used the litigation tool and so have others, I have posted this above.

If you do not see what is wrong fine, you read it rather quickly, I only ust posted and here you are with a reply to a thread that has long posts and four pages long and so fast!

Perhpaps you may see what is wrong if it were your family being terrorised? This is cyber bullying and it is not on and it is this sort of thing that gives the internet a bad name!

Anyone please please help?
PatriciaP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 9th 2010, 2:03 pm

Yes, you are correct i am no judge. I just had a short look at that thread to the link you posted. Didn't notice the 4 pages. I feel sorry for what ishappening with you.

But, since nothing is in our hands such personal issues need to be reported via the litigation tool.
If you want to, you can try PM'ing Typlo. I am not sure if he will help. But you can try.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriciaP February 9th 2010, 2:13 pm

Thanks it is not me, it is a friend. I have tried the litigation tool, of course I have no way of knowing if any action has been taken, it just seems as if there isn't.
I also wanted to PM someone but find as I am a new member here I cannot, this is why I desperately made this post, I was rather hoping that perhaps someone could PM someone for me? Perhaps this Typlo member you mention?

I am also worried to use the report abuse button or the litigation tool again, as the Admin of that site keeps posting up all the abuses and litigations she has been receiving, futher bullyinh and intimidating my friend and his family.

Thanks for your concern, I just hope someone can help.
PatriciaP

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 9th 2010, 11:27 pm

You can PM him yourself. But I will forward it to him.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriciaP February 10th 2010, 6:58 pm

Thank you Mr Mario, when I first joined I tried to use the PM facility but found it disabled and then later I discovered I was able to PM.

Many thanks for your help.
PatriciaP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambersuz February 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

PatriciaP is someone who is called BonnyBraes1 on her own forum. She doesnt even own a forumotion forum herself. She owns this one that has been desperately trying to take down my forum since the members of another forum took refuge in mine simply because she didnt like the administrator who is now a trusted member on my forum. Childish behaviour from adults to say the least but it happens.

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=82&page=1

There you have it (all 260) pages about my forum and many comments where they are trying to spy on it, hack it, and take it down by endless reports, complaints and litigations.

There's more here about this person and proof of what they are doing and admitting to.

Someone Please Help URGENT ACTION REQUIRED ABOUT FORUM BREAKING TERMS & CONDTIONS Backdo10

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/hate-forums-mccann-helpers-f130/majic-trying-to-scaremongerzzzzzzz-t7892-60.htm
Ambersuz
Ambersuz
Forumember

Female Posts : 97
Language : English & Spanish

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 14th 2010, 6:39 pm

You need to send it to the reporting tool. http://bit.ly/5KTeAG

This is not the place to complain about a forum. This is all done in PM (Typlo) or the tool I provided above.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down