The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Header Banner

2 posters

Go down

Solved Header Banner

Post by Dinosaur Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 1:04

Firstly, I would like to thank you people for providing the possibitity for people like me to set up forums! Thanks.

Secondly, I'm a complete novice, however...

I'm having an issue trying to sort the header banner out on the the forum I've helped set up. Basically it always aligns to the left of the forum, which means that when I reduce the length of the header banner (1024pxls), so that no one needs to scroll right to view the whole page, those computers (such as my desk top PC) have a header banner that only covers 3/4's of the screen making it look odd? I have tried (and failed), to find a way of centrally aligning the header banner, so that it doesn't matter on what type screen/monitor you view the forum from, as the the page width will not be compromised by the banner width.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Hello

Last edited by Dinosaur on Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 1:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solved!!!)
Dinosaur

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Header Banner

Post by Dinosaur Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 1:18

Oh Dear, I just found it! Three hours of mucking around with widgets etc.

Here's how;

Administration Panel>>Display>>Homepage > Headers & Navigation>>Page headers > Logo positioning>> Select center

This forum's amazing, I only have to type up the question, and the answer is revealed telekenetically!

Cheers,

Richard :wouhou:
Dinosaur

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Header Banner

Post by MrMario Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 5:50

Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper