The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only

2 posters

Go down

How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only Empty How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only

Post by MaxPayne February 24th 2010, 4:12 pm

Hi everyone, I saw that someone manged to set up the Announcements in the forum's header for guests only. What I would like to know is if it's possible to enable them for registred members only. Is it possible? Maybe by using the same html method as for displaying them for guests only?
Thanks in advance.
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Male Posts : 90
Language : English, German, Italian, Romanian, French

Back to top Go down

How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only Empty Re: How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only

Post by MaxPayne February 27th 2010, 12:09 pm

Anyone please?
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only Empty Re: How to enable the Announcements on the page header for members only

Post by ankillien February 27th 2010, 12:15 pm

ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPayne February 27th 2010, 7:34 pm

ankillien wrote:Hello,

This tutorial can help you doing this...
https://help.forumotion.com/tricks-tips-f32/guest-message-phpbb2-and-punbb-only-t35641.htm

Thank you very much ankillien. I already read this tutorial before, as I mentioned in my first post. I would like to know if it's possible to enable those messages or announcements headers for registred members only. The tutorial explains how to enable them for guests. Maybe there is a way, by changing those fields, to make the announcement visible to members only.
Thanks again.
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPayne February 28th 2010, 8:49 pm

Please can anyone help me with this? I would really appreciate it.
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPayne March 25th 2010, 6:58 pm

Can someone help me please? This topic is really old and I would like to know at least if it's possible.
Thanks in advance
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down