The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abandoned forum

2 posters

Go down

abandoned forum Empty abandoned forum

Post by ga_meteors August 17th 2007, 6:49 pm

Hi. My name is Kim, and I am a moderator on the Anal Fissure Support Forum since March of 2007.

http://analfissure.editboard.com/index.htm

The problem is that the person who created and administered this forum, (I only know her as Cheryl) has vanished since April. The board has not had an administrator since then. Please verify this if you need to. I don't know if something bad has happened to her or what, I only know we have no way to police the forum without her or perform period maintenence.

I am more than willing to take over administration duties for this board. It has a ton of very good information and resources and I would hate to see it be lost.
If I and my co-moderator, Lecia, cannot police or maintain the board, though, we will have to abandon it which we do not want to do.

Can you please direct me to someone who can perhaps help me obtain the administrator rights over this board so it can be policed and maintained?

Thank you,

Kim,
meteorsga[AT]bellsouth.net
or
ga_meteors[AT]hotmail.com
ga_meteors

Male Posts : 3
Language : english

http://analfissure.editboard.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

abandoned forum Empty Re: abandoned forum

Post by Caihlem August 17th 2007, 8:27 pm

Hello Kim Smile

Unfortunately under no circumstances can we give you the Admin powers on any forum. I'm ure that the admin only left on hollida without leaving notice Wink

Support is in the support forum, not in the general discussions Wink

=> Lock

P.S: I've edited your post, replacing @ by [AT] to avoid spambots Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down