The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days???

3 posters

Go down

birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days??? Empty birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days???

Post by Maki1 February 26th 2010, 2:36 pm

I have set the birthday upcoming 30 days, and there were 3 or 4 members having birthday upcoming 30 days but now none is there I can't see them any more Shocked any one knows why???

No users have a birthday today
No users are having a birthday in the upcoming 30 days - they are gonna and idk why??

Last edited by BlueSky on February 28th 2010, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days??? Empty Re: birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days???

Post by Kalliopi February 26th 2010, 7:34 pm

Have you checked your members profiles? Perhaps they have removed their birthday dates from their profiles.
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days??? Empty Re: birthday doesn't show the members in 30 days???

Post by Maki1 February 26th 2010, 7:53 pm

Kalliopi wrote:Have you checked your members profiles? Perhaps they have removed their birthday dates from their profiles.

Nope they haven't change anything and there were 4 members who had birthday upcoming next 30 days

Yesterday was ok, but today they are gonna from there...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi February 26th 2010, 8:20 pm

And you have re-checked Users & Groups to make sure that Allow birthday management is still checked to yes and the Birthday look forward is still set to 30?
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 February 26th 2010, 8:43 pm

When I change to 20 or 25 days I can see the members who have birthday upcoming next 20 or 25 days, but not in 30 days... so what is wrong? any one knows...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 February 27th 2010, 7:23 pm

Bump...

Dose any one knows why the birthday doesn't show members within the next 30 days: on my forum...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-processor February 27th 2010, 7:25 pm

do you have a screenshot?

EDIT:Visited your forum and i dont see any problem works fine to me Wink
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 February 27th 2010, 10:46 pm

Cool-processor wrote:do you have a screenshot?

EDIT:Visited your forum and i dont see any problem works fine to me Wink

what are you talking about teak a look ''No users are having a birthday in the upcoming 30 days'' is empty and I know there are 6 members having birthday next 30 days. Exclamation but when I change to 7 days then I can see members having B-day??? any Moderator can reply to this please Very Happy
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 February 28th 2010, 3:46 pm

Well, since mods didn't reply to this so I guess I will let it stay 7 days. kind sad Sad when I don't know what was happen!!
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down