The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile

5 posters

Go down

Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile Empty Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile

Post by Kalliopi February 26th 2010, 10:44 pm

Is it possible to remove some of the contacts from the contact field: eg: Aim address? If not is it possible to remove that whole contact field?

Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile Contac11

Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile 2nlgv48
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile Empty Re: Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile

Post by Cool-processor February 26th 2010, 10:52 pm

Nope!!

Admin panel>Users & Groups>Profiles>Contact Fields

But you can add yours or change their names etc. Wink
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile Empty Re: Removal of contact field subjects from advanced profile

Post by Kalliopi March 4th 2010, 11:33 pm

Can someone just confirm that this is not possible? Smile
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 March 4th 2010, 11:47 pm

I think no, because there isn't any options to remove or delete them.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 5th 2010, 12:25 am

The only way that I can think of removing it is remove the preview on messages and profile and also make it so that it only gets displayed by Admins.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by jake66 March 5th 2010, 9:07 pm

Also, you can untick the boxes that say it shows on Profile and Posts, as well as doing what MrMario suggests
jake66
Forumember

Male Posts : 178

http://www.computer-wizzy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi March 5th 2010, 9:30 pm

Thanks for your replies guys. I am not sure I exactly understand MrMario's reply. I don't want to remove the preview options, and cannot work out for the life of me how that will change anything. Having it only displayed to admins would be great, how can I do that?

It doesn't show on posts jake66, I am wanting to remove it from the profiles where are these boxes I can untick?
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down