The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug report: contact field on profile

2 posters

Go down

Bug report: contact field on profile Empty Bug report: contact field on profile

Post by kevin-kyo August 27th 2014, 11:33 am

just wanna report a bug in the contact field.
i went in as admin into the contact field and adding option to add an xfire link in contact field.
so heres the issue:

#1 when i go in and add so its suposed to show the xfire icon when u add your xfire account, basically what happens is that either i need to add a xfire logo myself, and when i do that and type in my xfire username it generates a second xfire image.

if i do not set an xfire emblem myself, then no xfire emblem shows up and my xfire username turs into a text link.

#2 when you click the xfire logo, nothing happens, if i right click and open in new window i get this: xfire:add_friend?user=redhawk1234567
but nothing more happens.

#3 can you add steam too? i added a steam category myself, but well basically it didnt work out too well. because either i want it to show an url link u can press on, well it shows the url, but it isnt clickable. im only able to make it disply as a text not an url.
or i would like it to be like xfire one is ment to be, but i want this one to actually work Razz
kevin-kyo
Forumember

Language : norwegian/english/sweedish/danish/dutch/thai

http://crystal-gaming.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Bug report: contact field on profile Empty Re: Bug report: contact field on profile

Post by SLGray August 27th 2014, 7:31 pm

Usually you do not have to add the whole link to the contact field.  Like for the Facebook one, you just add the last part of the link.

Bug report: contact field on profile Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Bug report: contact field on profile Empty Re: Bug report: contact field on profile

Post by kevin-kyo August 28th 2014, 9:57 am

SLGray wrote:Usually you do not have to add the whole link to the contact field.  Like for the Facebook one, you just add the last part of the link.

i didnt add the hole link. i wrote down my username as it seemed to be only thing thats working.

but before using the built in xfire i made one myself on the forum thats like displaying a link. but it wopuld only display it as text.. anyways. the point is. the xfire contact field doesnt work.
kevin-kyo
Forumember

Language : norwegian/english/sweedish/danish/dutch/thai

http://crystal-gaming.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down