The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY Need to Report a Forum

+2
Sanket
Liger Strike
6 posters

Go down

I REALLY Need to Report a Forum Empty I REALLY Need to Report a Forum

Post by Liger Strike March 2nd 2010, 4:04 pm

Hi, I've made this topic before but no action was taken...AT ALL. But now the situation at the particular forum has grown worse and I have more to tell. I also need to lay out all the proof, I can't do it all in a forum litigation report. Help would be appreciated.
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Male Posts : 19
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

I REALLY Need to Report a Forum Empty Re: I REALLY Need to Report a Forum

Post by Sanket March 2nd 2010, 5:00 pm

Think you need to either use the litigation tool or PM Typlo.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-processor March 2nd 2010, 6:56 pm

https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/
here you get report the forum to forumotion Wink
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 2nd 2010, 11:27 pm

Hi, Sanket. I did that last time but he never replied. Razz
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 9th 2010, 4:34 pm

BUMP

So does anyone care? Seriously, the stuff that has happened on the certain forum is getting even worse, especially since some people who are supposed to be legally unbanned are still banned.
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 9th 2010, 4:38 pm

Legally unbanned? Whats that?

All litigation issues are handle by Typlo here on the Support forum, so you can PM him once more.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 12th 2010, 2:30 am

What I mean by legally unbanned that I was lied about and banned, and then my banning was prolonged for no reason and then prolonged again for something else. Both prolongings had nothing to do with the forum and the admin of the forum had no right to get involved. It's basically because she doesn't like me. And then she demoted the last admin because he disagreed with her, and then put the two global mods as the admins, thus making sure I'll remain banned for no reason. The global mods are against for some random reason. I had no contact with them and they just hate me. Anyways, I'll get more indepth with Typlo.
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou March 12th 2010, 3:01 am

Hmm...seems like the classic case of, "No one knows wtf is going on" trust me dude been there as well. Simple thing to solve the situation, is move on to a different site. Unless its something like a clan website, or something that you really need to be on, i'm pretty sure that there's other places like it that will treat you better. There are ALOT of forums on Forumotion that deal with any particular topic so just look around. If its one of those "I have to go back because its the only place where I can actually go" type of situations, then i'd suggest contacting the head admin and talking to her about why you are banned and what you can do to get unbanned. Sure it seems like kissing up but its better than being banned for no reason and being bitter about it as well. And seeing as you have no clue of why your banned in the first place, that would actually benefit you because you'd know the exact reason except for "Because she hates me" as that raises question marks from bystanders who have no clue on whats going on and automatically assume that you had something to do with it, and are just saying "Oh she hates me so thats why".
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 12th 2010, 3:09 am

Eman and Kou, I just finished PMing Typlo. This just needs to be involved with myself and the staff.
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou March 12th 2010, 10:36 am

Well users are allowed to give support on the support forum Liger, which is why you see normal members helping out others. Its what we do, we take our past experiences and help out others when they come upon something similar. No need to bite my head for trying to help.
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 12th 2010, 10:58 am

Eman and Kou wrote:Hmm...seems like the classic case of, "No one knows wtf is going on"

lol!

Liger Strike wrote:Eman and Kou, I just finished PMing Typlo. This just needs to be involved with myself and the staff.

So Liger Strike this is the big so called emergency of making a complaint and reporting a forum.. lol no wonder why typlo never got back to you before.
Administrators can ban anyone they want for what ever reason and do not have to lift the ban or tell you why.It's there forum they do not have to have any members there they do not wish..

but this sounds like nothing more then you being upset because you where banned from a forum. and now that you are you are out to try to get the forum shut down.
but if this forum has no violations going on then they will not lose the forum.If there are violations going on then you have to report them to litigation's along with any screenshots or links for litigation's to see so they can determine what to do about the situation.

Like what was said above.. Move on. if they banned you for no reason other then they did not like you or want you there then why in the world would you even want to be around any staff,members or administrators like that?

I honestly do not see litigation's or typlo taking this complain serious unless there is indeed some real violations going on. other then that. Administrators can ban who they want,when they want and for whatever they want to without notice or explanation.they are not obligated to tell you why you where banned and they are not obligated to unban you..

so i would just create another account on a different computer..
Or honestly i would say forget them jerks and move on.

Last edited by kirk on March 12th 2010, 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahl3 March 12th 2010, 10:58 am

Why exactly were you banned from that forum?

Attitude, maybe?
hannahl3
hannahl3
Forumember

Female Posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 12th 2010, 3:13 pm

@ kirk: There are still such things as abusion of admin powers and dictatorship, is there not? BTW, it isn't the admin's forum, actually. The original founder left, and gave it to another admin, who has abused by the current admin until he left.

@ hannah: Actually, several people were banned or warned for "attitude" problems when we trying to have a logical conversation or suggest something. Including myself. It's just am excuse to ban us because the admin couldn't get her way.....

@ Eman: OK. Razz
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 12th 2010, 3:20 pm

Liger Strike wrote:@ kirk: There are still such things as abusion of admin powers and dictatorship, is there not?

Not unless it was racially motivated and you can prove it.
but they can simply say you were banned for another reason.

Last edited by kirk on March 12th 2010, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 12th 2010, 3:22 pm

One time the admin did seem somewhat racially inclined because of my German background. -_-

Look, first, you can't go out and ban someone for no reason, right? Second, I haven't told everything yet, have I? Third, you don't even know anything about the admin. If you want to know more, I'll simply go get the PM I sent to typlo.
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Liger Strike March 12th 2010, 3:31 pm

BUMP

So would you like the PM I sent to typlo? And I'll try getting a screenshot[s].
Liger Strike
Liger Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 12th 2010, 3:48 pm

Liger Strike wrote:One time the admin did seem somewhat racially inclined because of my German background. -_-

Look, first, you can't go out and ban someone for no reason, right? Second, I haven't told everything yet, have I? Third, you don't even know anything about the admin. If you want to know more, I'll simply go get the PM I sent to typlo.

Well this is not a matter for this support forum. other then typlo no staff here have anything to do with litigation's.So any allegations and or proof of any violations has to be reported to litigation's and litigation's only.And for all i know may be this admin just thought you was a trouble maker and banned you? or may be he dont like your German background..I mean it's not my forum nor do i know the person.I have no idea?But Like i said they do not have to give you a reason if they do not want to.. me i always give a reason if i ban someone.. this way at-least they know why.. but others do not if they do not wish too.. and some admins let there mods ban people as well.. like we do here.. so it's not always a admin that dose the banning it can be staff too..So you can take it up with the forum it's admin and or staff. Or if you feel they are in violations and you where personally attack for no reason then report it.It's litigation's decision to take any actions if they feel any are necessary to take.Forumotion support staff have no say what so ever over any decisions or forums being shut down from litigation's.. With the exception of typlo that is.

So we can talk here until where blue in the face. it's not going to help change anything here. it's a issue between you,the forum in question and litigation's.

That being said. the thread is now locked. enough is enough. i have made my points and am not going to sit here and argue over a matter that i have no influence nor control over.This is for litigation's department.. we do support on this forum and this thread should have been closed and locked as fast as it was open.But no we try to help and explain and not leave people hanging.. but you see where that gets us.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down