The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible for members to see who's in chat in the panel on the left of the chat box ?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible for members to see who's in chat in the panel on the left of the chat box ? Empty Is it possible for members to see who's in chat in the panel on the left of the chat box ?

Post by netsniper 4/3/2010, 10:00

Hi Guy's I'm using the standard Chat on my forum and as you know in the left panel it shows who's chatting but this can only be seen by members once they have logged in but admin can see who's in chat all the time, so my question .... is it possible to allow all members to see who's in chat at this point ie the panel on the left of the chat box before they log in, I know at the bottom of my forum its visible but I would like members to be able to see instantly as they sign on since my chat is at the top of my forum

Cheers Hello
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for members to see who's in chat in the panel on the left of the chat box ? Empty Re: Is it possible for members to see who's in chat in the panel on the left of the chat box ?

Post by safoan 4/3/2010, 10:27

whear is thailand loto furmola any body help me
send to mail saloan_miah@yahoo.com
safoan

Language : bangla

Back to top Go down