The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spaces between categories?

2 posters

Go down

Spaces between categories? Empty Spaces between categories?

Post by Oreias March 5th 2010, 1:07 am

Hello there!

I'm quite new to this palce but I have to say I love it already!
I have a few questions though but I'll list them up in their own thread so it's easier for you to see what is what.

Now, the first question I have is, How can I get spaces between the categories? I don't want them to be "stuck together" but to be listed like here: http://lbn.proboards.com/ (I know this is a proboard, but it still shows how I want to space up the categories) Is this possible to make? if so that'd be great!

Is it also possible to make a top and bottom image to place around the categories in the same way?

Edit: I also realized that my categories doesn't show? why is that? Sad

regards,
Tess

My site: http://camarilla.nightforum.net
Oreias
Oreias
Forumember

Female Posts : 36
Language : Swedish or English

Back to top Go down

Spaces between categories? Empty Re: Spaces between categories?

Post by ankillien March 5th 2010, 9:58 am

Hello,

Categories won't show up untill/unless you add a forum in it. You can change the structure of your forum by going to Admin CP > Display > Structure & Hierarchy.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Spaces between categories? Empty Re: Spaces between categories?

Post by Oreias March 5th 2010, 1:30 pm

Ah! Awesome! I found it Smile Now... can I increase the space between the category bar and the board above it so it shows better where what category ends and begins? And, is it possible to create a top and bottom image for the categories? The top one shows already of course, but is it a way I can make a bottom image too that adds itself on the end of the last room in the category?
Oreias
Oreias
Forumember

Female Posts : 36
Language : Swedish or English

Back to top Go down