The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Members Cannot SEE ALL TOPICS Listed on Opening Screen

2 posters

Go down

Guest Members Cannot SEE ALL TOPICS Listed on Opening Screen Empty Guest Members Cannot SEE ALL TOPICS Listed on Opening Screen

Post by GREENER March 9th 2010, 7:30 pm

a prospective member (obviously viewing our message board as a guest) - couldnt see the last 2 Forums created on our message board - they happened to be the last 2 made - i tried changing the order they were listed - this didnt solve the problem...

the titles of the forums they couldnt see were:

click here to enter:Aug17 NON-DRAFT Online LG

and

click here to enter: Tugboat0278 FANTASY Online LG

i am concerned this is happening more often than i realize and is costing me members... can u please look into this - i appreaciate your time very much...

btw - I am the creator of this message board - i tried to make an account with my MAIN email (the same 1 associated with my message board above but i failed to get a REPLY EMAIL) - so i was forced to make another email account so i could make this post
GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Guest Members Cannot SEE ALL TOPICS Listed on Opening Screen Empty Re: Guest Members Cannot SEE ALL TOPICS Listed on Opening Screen

Post by MrMario March 9th 2010, 11:13 pm

Did you check the permissions of those section to allow guest to see them?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down