The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum

4 posters

Go down

I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum Empty I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum

Post by SweetMysty March 14th 2010, 1:48 pm

Everything looks normal on my forum, but when I go to send a post it says "no post mhttps://help.forumotion.com/forum.ht mode specified" What is going on with my forum?

Okay.. so I signed out to use another s/n that I have, and now I cant even sign in back in. I cant use my admin name nor a regular s/n that I have. It also would not let me register :|

Oops.. I see I should move this topic to "connection Problems" sorry
SweetMysty
Forumember

Language : Enlgish

http://www.abclounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum Empty Re: I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum

Post by jake66 March 14th 2010, 2:35 pm

Can we have a link?
jake66
Forumember

Male Posts : 178
Language : English

http://www.computer-wizzy.com

Back to top Go down

I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum Empty Cant Still Log In With My User Name and Password

Post by Madamstar March 15th 2010, 6:03 pm

This is so silly, I had created my forum, log in as my users name, and password. Got in as an Adminstrator, started to add my main page picture. Then started to have my colors. Then log out, and then came back to log in. And this is the sillyest part. I CANT LOG BACK IN, IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE PAGE REPEATLY, READING THAT MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD IS NOT VALID!! WHY ARE THE FOURM PROVIDERS,, DONT HELP US. WHY WHEN WE EMAIL TO CHANGE OUR PASSWORD OR GET A NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO US, THEY DONT SEND THE NEW PASSWORDS? IS THIS A WAY TO TAKE OUR INFORMATION OR WHAT?. IF I KNEW THIS IN THE BEGINING. I COULD OF DONE MY FORUM SOMEWHERE ELSE. BUT BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY THE FOURMS ARE DESIGNED HERE, AND I HAD ANOTHER FORUM FROM THIS PLACE. BUT MY PARTNER WAS THE FOUNDER, AND WE HAD SOME ISSUES. SHE CLOSED IT DOWN. NOW I WANTED TO GET ANOTHER FORUM IN MY NAME. SO I WOULD HAVE THE TOTAL ADMINSTRATION. AND NOW THIS.. ARE YOU GOING TO SEND US ALL HERE HELP? PLEASE HELP US.

THANK YOU
MADAMSTAR[b]
Madamstarn@aol.com
Madamstar

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum Empty Re: I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum

Post by MrMario March 16th 2010, 5:17 pm

Please don't use caps its screaming and will not get you help.

We don't take anyone's information, we require information so we can look up the forum. If you are saying Typlo doesn't reply you will have to know that he is a busy man and doesn't get to all PM. In that case you can always send a PM to luky or I.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I'm an admin and cant even post on my forum Empty Sorry For The Caps..

Post by Madamstar March 16th 2010, 5:46 pm

Im so sorry for the caps, Im blind and wear glasses, that dont see well through. Sorry. Im needing your support, did you want my information? Im not use to these technical issues..lol. I hope that you find that im not a negitive person, and im truly sorry if i offened you. Thank you.

Madamstar
Madamstar

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 17th 2010, 11:48 pm

You can go ahead and PM me your creation email and forum url so that I can provide you a new password.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down