The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =(

2 posters

Go down

HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =( Empty HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =(

Post by crunk89 August 24th 2007, 1:56 am

Hello again,
I'm having a problem with the Message Editor Interface. I wish to have on my forum a standard editor with extra formating controls and not the complicated enhaced one that is really annoying called What You See Is What You Get Editing (WYSIWYG) .I tried desactivating it from GENERAL ADMIN->CONFIGURATION->CONFIGURATION but it still doesen't work,I try to edit a message an the WYSISWYG mode turns on Sad This is rather hard and annoys me if I want to edit pictures or texts
Help me on how to get rid of it please

My 2nd problem comes out with the hide hack function
I use the form but it DOESEN'T work Sad links still remain visible
and when I try to edit it to see what's there I find highlighting my links this form: <span> MY LINK </span>

Thx for reading my problems and it would be great if you can help
crunk89

Male Posts : 9
Language : English

http://urbanvobparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =( Empty Re: HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =(

Post by The Godfather August 24th 2007, 11:52 am

hello,

Hello again,
I'm having a problem with the Message Editor Interface. I wish to have on my forum a standard editor with extra formating controls and not the complicated enhaced one that is really annoying called What You See Is What You Get Editing (WYSIWYG) .I tried desactivating it from GENERAL ADMIN->CONFIGURATION->CONFIGURATION but it still doesen't work,I try to edit a message an the WYSISWYG mode turns on Sad This is rather hard and annoys me if I want to edit pictures or texts
Help me on how to get rid of it please

know that the option in:
GENERAL ADMIN->CONFIGURATION >Activate the WYSIWYG mod by default in the posts
activate or desactivate that ONLY for your NEW members and not for you...! the option you choose here (yes or no) is automaticlly registrated in your cookies that's way even if you turned it of it still on for you...! the deal is to turn it off and to delate all your cookies!

My 2nd problem comes out with the hide hack function
I use the
MY LINK [size=12]form but it DOESEN'T work Sad links still remain visible
and when I try to edit it to see what's there I find highlighting my links this form: MY LINK

try to switch the editor HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =( Switchmode befaure posting
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =( Empty Re: HELP! WYSIWYG Editor and Hide Hack problem =(

Post by crunk89 August 24th 2007, 12:28 pm

much thanks man it worked with that A button. There were 2 A buttons in fact and the one I choosed after turned completly the editor as I wished Smile

Still have problem with the hide hack anyone?
crunk89

Male Posts : 9
Language : English

http://urbanvobparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down