The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Moderator banned?

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Moderator banned? Empty Moderator Moderator banned?

Post by lillulu April 1st 2010, 2:34 pm

She can't post and when replying to one it says she is banned yet, can be logged in!There is an x covering her avatar.I checked her profile and it doesn't say she is banned.Help please!She is an awesome poster!Thank you
lillulu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Moderator Moderator banned? Empty Re: Moderator Moderator banned?

Post by Tracian April 1st 2010, 2:43 pm

Is she a moderator in your forum? Are there other moderators? Do they face the same problem? Have you checked the moderators group rights?
Tracian
Tracian
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Bulgarian, English, Latin

Back to top Go down

Post by lillulu April 1st 2010, 4:33 pm

Uh yes she is a moderator on my forum.Yes, I checked the group rights.Thank you though.
lillulu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracian April 1st 2010, 5:05 pm

Then perhaps it's an IP confusion. As you know, moderators cannot be banned unless you strip them off their rights first but you can ban their IPs though. It happened on my forum that banned IPs were shifted among users using dynamic IPs. Undo all IP bans (keep the IPs in case you want to redo them) and see if it works.

If this isn't the case, then I'm out of my wits and I leave it to someone who knows better to help you.

Yet, it may be a glitch or, worse, an external intervention, so I'd check the administration actions history.

Good luck!
Tracian
Tracian
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Bulgarian, English, Latin

Back to top Go down