The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain?

3 posters

Go down

why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain? Empty why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain?

Post by AlexuS August 29th 2007, 2:39 pm

why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain? if we pay its normal to have full control? or its not? :/
AlexuS
Forumember

Male Posts : 52
Language : Serbian

http://bezcenzure.super-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain? Empty Re: why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain?

Post by Sweet Rebel February 6th 2008, 10:43 pm

In the normal phpBB's Administrator Panel.You can take your database.But Forumotion coded admin cp all over.Thence you can't take your database when you're in admin cp.

My English isn't very well.I've adjusted something.Cause in here time is late and i can't think Laughing .Have I created wrong sentence Question .
So, bye
Sweet Rebel

Language : Turkish

Back to top Go down

why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain? Empty Re: why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain?

Post by Guest February 8th 2008, 8:05 pm

AlexuS wrote:why we cant save database to our servers if we buy domain? if we pay its normal to have full control? or its not? :/
The usual excuse is its not compatible with phpbb, if this is true (not that I'm saying its not) then how is it running on phbb???? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 8th 2008, 8:48 pm

its not a usual excuse badger that is the case. There are many free forums that do not offer the databases, and it is something you agree to on signing up to forumotion. Wink
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down