The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please can i get help completely cant login i

3 posters

Go down

Please can i get help completely cant login i Empty Please can i get help completely cant login i

Post by ilostmypasswordhelp April 15th 2010, 10:55 pm

Title of your message: Founder password lost
The message itself:
indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Creation email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listen ok dont close this topic i have had my forum a long time and cant remember my username or password i was told to pm somebody BUT IM NOT WASTING MY TIME GETTING A HIGH ENOUGH POST COUNT JUST SO I CAN ACESS A FORUM I PAID FOR.
unless i get a admin or owner to reset my password to the email above then i will actually go nuts please just reset it idc if this is in the wrong section but you should make a seperate pm just specialy for forgetting passwords if i do not have my password and username sent to me becuase i dont no my username either within a week or this gets closed ill just get refunded for everything ive paid so...

Last edited by MrMario on April 15th 2010, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum URL & Email Removed ~ MrMario)
ilostmypasswordhelp

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Please can i get help completely cant login i Empty Re: Please can i get help completely cant login i

Post by ilostmypasswordhelp April 15th 2010, 10:57 pm

Aswell it would help if i could view my memberlist or make a new user to see what my account is called to reset the password but it wont let me becuase some stupid admin disabled that meaning i dont have my username password or can find it ever unlss somebody helps me so....
ilostmypasswordhelp

Back to top Go down

Please can i get help completely cant login i Empty Re: Please can i get help completely cant login i

Post by MrMario April 15th 2010, 11:18 pm

Please never post your email or forum url together. You must contact Typlo, Luky or me to get a new password and also please don't double post unless its been 24 hours from the last post.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by ilostmypasswordhelp April 16th 2010, 2:13 pm

HOW CAN I FUCKING CONTACT YOU WHEN YOU FUCKING WONT LET ME BLOODY PRIVATE CHAT UNTILL I GET A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POSTS WHICH YOU DONT TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY I NEED ASWELL I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF I POST MY EMAIL AND URL TOGETHER SO UR SERVERI IS FUCKING SHIT
ilostmypasswordhelp

Back to top Go down

Post by ilostmypasswordhelp April 19th 2010, 7:39 pm

YOU STILL HAVE NOT HELPED MEEEEEEEEEEE WTF IS RONG WITH YOU
ilostmypasswordhelp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 19th 2010, 8:07 pm

Stop ranting, use some decent language here if you expect some help. If i see anymore post of such kind, you will get a serious warning & result in the thread being locked.

Just Pm him once again & ask nicely to do the needful for you.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down