The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion

2 posters

Go down

My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion Empty My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion

Post by TheListener April 18th 2010, 6:21 am

Today I've had a serious problem at my forum. A HTML tag added on a Rank made all my forum screw up. Since I couldn't solve this (neither my Staff could) I with them came here asking for support, desperately. We bumped the topic several times and there were some Support Moderators online, and none of them replied to the topic until we posted it was solved. Luckily, someone at Jalokim's forum helped us with this situation.

My point is that Admins should add more Support moderators that can help people with codes and also remove those that aren't active at all. This is supposed to me a place where to get instant (or at least quick) support. It has happened to me and to lots of people in the past.

I'm not complaning on the people that are Moderators, at all. Sanket, ankillen, kirk and RoNo are great people that have helped me hundreds of times. But they're just 4 people and cannot manage so many topics.

Thank you for taking your time to read my topic.

Regards,
The Listener
TheListener
Forumember

Male Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion Empty Re: My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion

Post by Nessa April 18th 2010, 7:11 am

My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion Hello Hi Listener, I'm sorry your problem was not resolved as fast as you would have liked it to be. But as you stated , and I too agree we do need more Support mods here as well as Global mods. The problem lies where the support forum members grow so quickly and staff live in all different time zones around the world so it is hard for all of us to be around to try and assist everyone all the time, you know? My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion Ohwell
But I'm glad Jalokims forum was there to help you resolve your problem. He too has retired from staff here recently as well.

With all due respect and understanding, we will always be on the look out for new staff that can assist us here on the support forum and we appreciate your input as well and will take everything into further consideration. But for now I will lock this topic and discuss this further with staff at this point. My opinion regarding Support given at Forumotion Icon_thumright

=> Issue Addressed
=> Topic Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down