The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost souls

Go down

Lost souls Empty Re: Lost souls

Post by spoongirl April 22nd 2010, 12:49 pm

Lost souls swat 4 clan

Lost souls 3446nx12

Choice of Category: Games
Language: English
Forum's Purpose: This forum was made to built a online swat 4 players comunitie/clan
Link: http://lostsouls.forumsmotion.com/

Administrators: Spoon, Spoongirl, Kajak, Snookmota.
Global Moderators: Spoon, Spoongirl, Kajak, Snookmota.
Graphic Designers: Spoongirl.

Categories:
WELCOME
Say HI
Apply to Join Us
Past applications
Rules

NEWS
Whats New
Newspapers

RANKS
Ranks in Lost Souls clan

MEMBERS ONLY
Members Only

GENERAL TALK
Chillout Room
General Talk

WAR ZONE
Challenge Us
Results

SWAT HELP
Guides
Downloads
General Help

OFF TOPIC ZONE
Other Games
Trackmania
Trash can
Review:
Lost souls Yourfo10

Lost Souls

Lost souls Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Lost souls Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 10/10):
    Banner
    The banner is too big. I recommend resizing it down, also make it transparent. Otherwise it looks good on the forum. Whoever designed it did a excellent job on the image itself.
    Navigation Bar
    Great Navigation Bar! I really like it, and it fit's your forum perfectly! There is nothing to improve on your navigation bar, except to maybe add more "Links."
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 10/10):
    The layout of the forum is good, though you could use some improvement on the Portal and Forum Index. Also, the Color Scheme fits both the Navigation Bar, Banner and Subject well. Great Work! Keep it up. Wink
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 8/10):
    Great Forum Icons! The only two images I see a problem with is the "No Cheat" one at the bottom and the Trackmania one. The No Cheat one, just needs to be transparent and you are set. The Trackmania car needs to be something different as that car looks poorly pixelated when used as a forum icon.

Forum Style total :: 28/30

Review Overview

1. Forum Style total :: 28/30
  2. Overall Total :: 28/30
  3. Comments: Great Work! All you need to fix are what is listed throughout the review. I will rename those things here in bold. Trackmania Icon, No Cheat Icon (Needs To Be Transparent), Rearrange Portal Look, Resize and Make Banner Transparent, and Add More Links To Navigation Bar. Once all that has been completed, you are set with your Graphics/Design of your Forum. Wink
Phil Scape
Forumotion Member

Statistics:
Lost souls Statis10

Forum Overview:
Lost souls Forum10
spoongirl
Forumember

Female Posts : 44
Language : english

http://lostsouls.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down