The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery ..

2 posters

Go down

how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery .. Empty how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery ..

Post by purple_dragonfly April 29th 2010, 3:26 pm

there is no edit choice in the drop down box .... actually there is no 'moderation' choices at all in the drop down box ... for the members ... i have it as admin ... but members do not ... scratch

am i missing something .... i have checked all the right boxes in the permissions ....

can someone help me please???

Last edited by purple_dragonfly on April 29th 2010, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
purple_dragonfly

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery .. Empty Re: how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery ..

Post by blitzkrieg April 29th 2010, 3:59 pm

What do you mean edit their own photos? If it is on the post then you just have to set the permission for members to "edit its own message" on your control panel...You should set this permission in all the forum you created so that members can edit their message in all of that forum.
blitzkrieg
blitzkrieg
Forumember

Male Posts : 179
Language : English

http://pinoylotto.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery .. Empty Re: how do i allow members to edit their own photos in the gallery ..

Post by purple_dragonfly April 29th 2010, 4:15 pm

sorry ... i mean edit photos in the gallery .. or delete photos from the gallery ...

when you open a photo in the gallery ... there is a drop down box .. "original picture" .. 'view' .. 'moderation' .......... well .... my members do not have the moderation part of the selection ... i have selected all the right boxes in the gallery permissions ... but still nothing is available for them ..

this is in the gallery .... not the forum area ...
purple_dragonfly

Language : english

Back to top Go down