The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY

3 posters

Go down

Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY Empty Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY

Post by Corinna (Gallo) Gable April 30th 2010, 11:13 pm

I filed a formal complaint against Central Vetenarian Hospital - 388 Central Ave - Albany with the NYS Office of Professions Discipline. They will now be invested. I am shocked and appalled at the treatment my cat Carmine and I received yesterday. I was told my cat had extremely high live enzymes and had to come in for shots immediately - Thurs. am Sat. am and Mon. am. My cat had already been there on Monday for an emergency visit and Tuesday for more test. The two days totalled 470 - paid in full. When I brought my cat in yesterday morning for his shots a technician or supervisor or manager as I was told later on the phone named Donna Strovi handed me my chart and told me to find another vet. This was not only unethical it was illegal. She abandoned patient when she refused to give him the treatment that he was supposed to get as per Dr. Tobin s directions. I had seen two different doctors and had two different sets of directions to follow. When I brought the cat in yesterday I asked if anyone was available that I could ask some questions. I wanted to know if I should continue that cat s ear medicine while he was getting these shots - I wanted to know which doctor s directions I should follow. I was also supposed to purchase I special food for my cat - they had no idea what I was talking about. I don t know what Donna Strovi s problem was - she would give me NO information on why my cat was being discharged when supposedly he need immediate infections. I found Donna Strovi to be rude and completely uncaring towards my cat. I do not believe people like her should be allowed to work in this profession. I have been searching my mind for any reason why she would do this. Everything points to something WRONG on many levels. She wasn t one of the vetenarians who saw my cat. I would like to see her fired - as no animal should be treated the way my cat was treated yesterday. Why didn t she call and cancel the appointment rather than put my cat through the stress of being put in his carrier and driven to Central Vet Hosp??? She obviously had some sort of personal problem going on took it out on my cat. I would like to see her fired - at the very least.
Corinna (Gallo) Gable

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY Empty Re: Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY

Post by Raulito April 30th 2010, 11:17 pm

Hello, I think you are posting this complaint in the wrong website.

No offense towards you or your cat, but what does this have to do with Forumotion?
Raulito
Raulito
Forumember

Male Posts : 102
Language : Spanish and English

http://runescape-community.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY Empty Re: Central Vetenarian Hospital - Albany, NY

Post by MrMario April 30th 2010, 11:22 pm

Hello,

We are a forum host we don't deal with any cats here nor any animals.

I will now lock this topic.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down