The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it ..

5 posters

Go down

Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it .. Empty Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it ..

Post by TedS September 5th 2007, 2:39 pm

Look ...I try to move my posts from one forum to another. And when I do this I check the option about leaving its shadow visible after I have moved the topic. But the topic isn't visible anymore at the forum ! It's cuted ! I have tryed and tryed and it doesn't work. Maybe it's an option at the administration panel , that I can't find ! Help me !
TedS

Male Posts : 6
Language : English

http://pcpro.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it .. Empty Re: Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it ..

Post by The Godfather September 5th 2007, 2:51 pm

hello,

i tryed it and it didn't work with me to!! Shocked it seem's that there is a little bug with this fonction!! Confused technician are informed and will fix that as soon as possible!! thank's for the report! Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it .. Empty Re: Help me ! Moving posts ! Try to leave the shadow of it ..

Post by TedS September 5th 2007, 8:35 pm

Thanks for answering ...but do you perhaps know where it will be fixed ? it's important for me ! Are they working on it or they just don't know and we are waiting for them to find out !
TedS

Male Posts : 6
Language : English

http://pcpro.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex September 5th 2007, 8:35 pm

I noticed this the other day, and for the time being, i have been copying posts then just reposting them until the shadow feature is working again.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather September 6th 2007, 9:22 am

TedS wrote:Thanks for answering ...but do you perhaps know where it will be fixed ? it's important for me ! Are they working on it or they just don't know and we are waiting for them to find out !

hello,

we are working on it!! it should be repaired today!! Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jaebaeli November 8th 2007, 11:15 pm

zinex wrote:I noticed this the other day, and for the time being, i have been copying posts then just reposting them until the shadow feature is working again.

Doesn't this mean the copy-pasted posts will appear under your name? How do you maintain the original poster?
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Female Posts : 169
Language : english

http://KindredInkWriters.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Har Dy November 9th 2007, 12:48 am

Is did work to me , when I move some topic, they are not showing the Shadow anymore , Just clock Check Box '' Leave Shadow of topic before I move'' Click uncheck it.
Har Dy
Har Dy
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Language : English , Vietnamese

Back to top Go down