The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense

2 posters

Go down

Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense Empty Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense

Post by Bujanoci May 10th 2010, 1:16 am

I do not understand something has to open for each visitor that is advertising, I know making sure visitors who clicks but never added to the credits in my forum, when I want to select to select not to allow this has also see the video on youtube to understand what is the word. to help someone
Bujanoci
Bujanoci
Forumember

Language : Shqip

Back to top Go down

Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense Empty Re: Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense

Post by MrMario May 10th 2010, 1:21 am

That option is to remove ad's from your forum. They don't buy ad's. You also must have credits to buy domain, storage or remove ad's.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense Empty Re: Question for the advertising credits from Google Adsense

Post by Bujanoci May 10th 2010, 6:27 pm

ie unable to earn advertising credit or removed, as I have free forum km but then done with. org
Adh can be seen in the video that forum is org
Bujanoci
Bujanoci
Forumember

Language : Shqip

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

Domain has nothing to do with ad's. You have to buy credits to remove the ad's on your forum. You can't buy ad's from Forumotion.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down