The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell me how to transfer a domain from my forumotion forum to my GoDaddy acc?

2 posters

Go down

Solved Can someone tell me how to transfer a domain from my forumotion forum to my GoDaddy acc?

Post by Slythix May 12th 2010, 5:35 pm

Hey guys is there anyway i can transfer my domain to my godaddy acc? Typlo if u can help that would be awesome or if any of u guys know how that would be awesome. email me at xxxxxxxxx! Ty guitar

Last edited by MrMario on May 12th 2010, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Email Removed ~ MrMario)
Slythix

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can someone tell me how to transfer a domain from my forumotion forum to my GoDaddy acc?

Post by MrMario May 12th 2010, 5:37 pm

You would need to contact Typlo for a domain transfer code. You can do this by click on the image in my signature saying Contact Typlo for Domain Transfer Code.

You will also need one more post to be able to PM Typlo.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Solved Ok thanx!

Post by Slythix May 14th 2010, 5:35 pm

thanx mario i will do that but it says i have not recieved the minimum post to send private messages if u could ask him to pm me the code to my email or pm me that would be awesome. the email i used to make my site is julianscottperry@yahoo.com or my email with the domain i use is slythix@slythix.com either one works i check them both. thanx again! :wouhou:
Slythix

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can someone tell me how to transfer a domain from my forumotion forum to my GoDaddy acc?

Post by MrMario May 14th 2010, 5:48 pm

Sorry but I don't PM people their code or send it to their email. You can do that now since you have the right requirements to send a PM.

Can someone tell me how to transfer a domain from my forumotion forum to my GoDaddy acc? Solved10Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down