The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footer?

4 posters

Go down

Footer? Empty Footer?

Post by rblatch May 14th 2010, 12:22 pm

Hello All,

I have a two questions about the footer.

How can I change the location of it. I would like it inside the grey .
Footer? Captur15

Also, I would like to change the footer a little.
I know that you can not remove some links....
rblatch
rblatch
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1042
Language : HTML & CSS (Learning)

Back to top Go down

Footer? Empty Re: Footer?

Post by Darren1 May 14th 2010, 2:01 pm

Hello,

Beforehand warning:
I'm sorry but according to Typlo, the footer links must remain entirely in touch, without editing or changes. It must also be always visible, and nothing can obstruct it's view.

To move the footer down, I'd imagine to put a few BR's before the footer codes Wink

Admin panel >> Display ( Tab ) >> Templates/General > Overall_footer > edit it near the beginning so it looks like this.
Code:
</div>
<br /> <br />
                                <div id="{ID_RIGHT}">

I'm not sure if this'll work, but if it doesnt, there'd be a spot just below it, or otherwise it's the CSS Footer code Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobii May 15th 2010, 2:53 am

Darren1 wrote:Hello,

Beforehand warning:
I'm sorry but according to Typlo, the footer links must remain entirely in touch, without editing or changes. It must also be always visible, and nothing can obstruct it's view.

To move the footer down, I'd imagine to put a few BR's before the footer codes Wink

Admin panel >> Display ( Tab ) >> Templates/General > Overall_footer > edit it near the beginning so it looks like this.
Code:
</div>

<div id="{ID_RIGHT}">

I'm not sure if this'll work, but if it doesnt, there'd be a spot just below it, or otherwise it's the CSS Footer code Wink

Yes, what Darren said. To tell you, you are not aloud to bold letters. Only staff can bold letters and can have colors.
Tobii
Tobii
Forumember

Male Posts : 332
Language : English, Mandarin, French

http://naruto-thepath.boardonly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 15th 2010, 3:07 am

Tobii it is alright to bold points in your post. You are not allowed to bold all of your post and please let me remind you that you are not allowed to moderate other members. Lastly, please view the rules of this forum before you make another post here.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down