The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ?

3 posters

Go down

Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ? Empty Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ?

Post by princessoctober103 May 18th 2010, 10:43 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to change how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ?

I do not like how you have all these codes around it. Is it possible to have the words go bold when you press" "bold" and not the the brackets and the B and hit "Preview" to see how it looks.

Kind of how the "homepage message" can be changed so you can see how it looks as you type it out when you press the HTML button above the box.

TIA,
Princess
princessoctober103
Forumember

Female Posts : 36
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ? Empty Re: Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ?

Post by KingOfSports May 18th 2010, 10:53 pm

I don't think that's possible.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ? Empty Re: Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ?

Post by princessoctober103 May 31st 2010, 12:31 am

I think it is possible.

A FM forum has it. I am a member of their forum and theirs is not like mine..... Sooo...

Bump

Help with changing how you add bold, color, size, center, etc. ? Bump
princessoctober103
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 31st 2010, 12:43 am

Click the A/a button in the Post reply
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by princessoctober103 May 31st 2010, 3:08 am

MrMario wrote:Click the A/a button in the Post reply

How can I get this to work in all posts so you don't have to click it every single time? Where in the Admin Panel? I want this changed for all members to make it easier for us all! I don't have to press this every time in the other FM forum I am a member at. It is already set that way.

Thanks, I knew it was possible.
princessoctober103
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 31st 2010, 7:04 am

Once you press it you don't have to do it again unless you change it.

Admin Panel // General // Under Message & Email // Configeration // Look for Activate the WYSIWYG mode by default in the posts // Yes // Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down