The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Each update, more bugs

Go down

Each update, more bugs Empty Each update, more bugs

Post by Starlight September 17th 2007, 4:57 pm

Well, for start, I have to say I'm really desapointed with this new updates.
Each time you make an update, comes a bug with.

First one, our forum is portuguese, from Portugal, not Brasil, why did the language change to Brasilian if at the begining it was Portuguese??? The kind of portuguese is totally diferent, like the Europian English is different of the American English.
We waited that it was only a mistake yours and you would solve it in a few time, but until now, nothing changed, unless the addiction of other bugs.
We want the forum get back to our language. If we wanted that our forum be in hands of brasilians, we would make it on a brasilian server, but we didn't.

Second, lots os bugs have been appearing in the last months, like: why members can't exclude anymore they're own polls? Why when we edit a post, it doesn't appear anymore how many times did we edit that same post? Why can't some members, including me (and I'm one of the admins of my forum) send private messages? It appears this warning: "Antes de postar, você deve escrever uma mensagem", which means "Before you post, you should type a message". Why some users can't see who's online? And, the worst bug, why aren't possible new user regists??? It appears this warning "A data de nascimento é obrigatória" which means "Birthday is obligatory".

What the hell is happening on our forum?!

I hope you can solve these problems, because we can't take them for longer. Each time there are more users complaing us with these bugs.

Cordially,
Starlight
(admin on http://sm-portugal.coolbb.net/)
Starlight
Starlight

Female Posts : 1
Language : Portuguese

http://sm-portugal.coolbb.net/

Back to top Go down