The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Ideas? [In Desperate Need]

3 posters

Go down

Solved Role-Playing Ideas? [In Desperate Need]

Post by Vincent June 23rd 2010, 1:53 pm

I am just getting used to the function of the Role-Playing system on my forum. I have a jumbling mess in my mind right now, that and the lack of sleep in the past 48 hours. Anyhow I have been in dire need of RP ideas. I have had some ideas pop into my head that have lead me unto making a forum, then deleting for lack of more ideas on it.
So far I have gone through many ideas, little coming from either of then
Military Magic Based Plot
Magic School
Tactical Based Card Game

I have wanted a good conflict within the role play, so sides is a must (you know good and evil ^_^)
I really want to work with the magic area, let that expand, gives my members their choice of skill and ability.
I honestly cannot decide on the three
So hopefully with some of the best help of Forumotion staff and members alike, I ask you to help me decide.

Military Magic Based Plot?
Magic School Plot?
or
Tactical Based Card Game Plot?

Thank you everyone for the time and the support. Just post your reply and give me if not massive, tiny detail on what you decided and what could go along with it. Once again thank you.

Last edited by Vincent on June 25th 2010, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Vincent
Vincent
Forumember

Male Posts : 32
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Role-Playing Ideas? [In Desperate Need]

Post by Behaviour??? June 23rd 2010, 5:44 pm

I would say Magical School plot because I have a Hogwarts Site!
Behaviour???
Forumember

http://dungeons.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlemagne June 23rd 2010, 5:51 pm

You need to have a keen interest and at least some basic knowledge of your theme.

It is difficult to give a suggestion as the idea would have to come from you, from what you like.

Think of some aspect of a RPG you like, and write that down. Then think of things associated with that. Don't expect a full list in one sitting. Give your ideas a few days to develop. Keep adding to and amending your list. Run your ideas by some friends.

I hope this helps. All the best.
Charlemagne
Charlemagne

Male Posts : 14

http://charlemagne.createforum.eu/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent June 23rd 2010, 6:09 pm

Charlemagne wrote:You need to have a keen interest and at least some basic knowledge of your theme.
It is difficult to give a suggestion as the idea would have to come from you, from what you like.
Think of some aspect of a RPG you like, and write that down. Then think of things associated with that. Don't expect a full list in one sitting. Give your ideas a few days to develop. Keep adding to and amending your list. Run your ideas by some friends.
I hope this helps. All the best.

I understand completely what you are trying to say. This process I have done may times, like I said up above, I have went through with all three of those topics for an RP Community. All three of them I applied at least some good decent time to elevate. My creativity is nothing like it used to be, curse mindless hours on the television. But I do appreciate your tips and I will apply them much more next time around. Overall im not exactly looking for it to just all come to me in one pile, I was merely asking for suggestions.
But thanks either way, highly appreciated
Topic is still open to those who wish to spread some considerable plots.
Vincent
Vincent
Forumember

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down