The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money?

+6
Adam360
Darren1
Spuddie978
kirk
blindbat1457
djwormy12
10 posters

Go down

How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money? Empty How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money?

Post by djwormy12 August 11th 2010, 11:05 am

How can i do this i have the points system enabled but i want members to be able to donate points to each other in exchange for virtual goods like headshots and accounts on games consoles
djwormy12

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money? Empty Re: How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money?

Post by blindbat1457 August 11th 2010, 12:25 pm

This is not possible yet. Someone suggested it in the suggestions section. Admin can deduct points from people and add points to people Smile
blindbat1457
blindbat1457
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money? Empty Re: How can i make members be able to donate points to each other like knid of money?

Post by kirk August 12th 2010, 12:04 am

Yeah forumotion dose not offer this at this time.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuddie978 August 14th 2010, 2:10 pm

its good idea
Spuddie978
Forumember

Male Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by djwormy12 August 14th 2010, 7:57 pm

kirk wrote:Yeah forumotion dose not offer this at this time.

When will it though
djwormy12

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 15th 2010, 2:54 am

Hi,

we don't know when forumotion will do so, because we don't know what the techs are working on, until they release the update Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam360 August 15th 2010, 12:19 pm

You can support the idea by posting a suggestion thread in the topic for suggestions, found HERE
Adam360
Adam360
Forumember

Male Posts : 866

http://GameBase.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CPInsider August 15th 2010, 2:33 pm

You can kind of do this manually--

ACP>>Modules>>Points System>>Points Donation>>Type a username, and subtract as much as you want or agreed upon...Then type the other username and add the amount you subtracted from the other user.
CPInsider
Forumember

Male Posts : 190

http://allaroundinsiders.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fattylad September 7th 2010, 12:23 am

Content Removed
fattylad

Back to top Go down

Post by jomel590 November 8th 2010, 6:24 am

Sir can i ask question? can members donate points?

jomel590

Language : Tagalog

Back to top Go down

Post by aidyUK November 8th 2010, 10:44 am

how do we know when foumotion is going to release an update will we be told via email
aidyUK
aidyUK
Forumember

Male Posts : 47

http://www.gamernet.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down