The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAJOR Problem with Colors and Images pos to do with servimg

2 posters

Go down

MAJOR Problem with Colors and Images pos to do with servimg Empty MAJOR Problem with Colors and Images pos to do with servimg

Post by Karling King October 18th 2007, 3:29 pm

Hi

I was editing my forum today and was in the middle of uploading images from servimg.com when all the colors and pics on the forum went hey wire and started changing back to colors and pics I had from previous layouts?!?

Now when I try changing to different colors and pics from the theme index in the preset list, the colors are different from what they should be and the pics are from a different theme that I didn't select?!?

I edit my forum through phpbb2 as I prefer it but I even tried changing versions to phpbb3 but the problem got very much worse (icons for bg image ect...) scratch

I don't think it is a problem with servimg.com as the colors wouldn't be messing up as well would they?

UPDATE: Ok I realise what the forum is doing, every time I click save after modifying the color of the forum it isn't saving the modification, it is Just reverting back and forth through every change I have made to the forum from last 2 days...which is alot!

This is playing major havoc with my forum Sad

can anybody please help?

Last edited by on October 18th 2007, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karling King
Karling King

Language : English

Back to top Go down

MAJOR Problem with Colors and Images pos to do with servimg Empty Back to being messed up:(

Post by Karling King October 18th 2007, 4:33 pm

OK well I thought things were back to normal so I began uploading images again it had wiped before, now its happened again while uploading images so I guess it is a servimg problem Evil or Very Mad.

Any chance of any help sorting this or know of when it will be sorted?
Karling King
Karling King

Language : English

Back to top Go down

MAJOR Problem with Colors and Images pos to do with servimg Empty Re: MAJOR Problem with Colors and Images pos to do with servimg

Post by iceQ October 18th 2007, 5:25 pm

hello all
at this noon have problem me too with all my uploaded images on www.servimg.com
, and my forum doesnt shows all these images
-there is bug on the server at moment ?? (& must be wait for a while ? to they be fix it ?)
or must be make restore with my last 2-3 days forum-back??
thanks
* i try to found www.servimg.com but without success (whats happens ?) Crying or Very sad
iceQ
iceQ
Forumember

Male Posts : 60
Language : Hellas

http://www.allsat4.buy-talk.com

Back to top Go down