The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't colour Usergroup (Problem SOLVED)

Go down

Can't colour Usergroup (Problem SOLVED) Empty Can't colour Usergroup (Problem SOLVED)

Post by Guest October 22nd 2007, 7:42 pm

Hi all,

There are a couple of other topics, I know, about Admins having problems with displaying Usergroups in the Legend, & I've never had this problem before, but recently created a new Usergroup, which is not showing in the Legend. All my other Usergroups still have their original colour and are still displaying in the Legend OK.

On another Topic here at Support Forum.........
CBP wrote:That and the group won't show unless you enable coloring of the group.
I have tried to give the Usergroup a colour, but the colour palette isn't working - no matter what colour I click on - it doesn't work!! Is there something else I should do to "enable coloring of a group" - if so - I can't find how to do that - please could you advise me?

I promise I've tried my best to find the answers Confused
From another topic here at support forum..
Sorry but this hasn't helped - because I think the General Configuration panel has changed in Admin panel since that was written??

Hope someone can help.
Cas Hello

Last edited by on October 22nd 2007, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can't colour Usergroup (Problem SOLVED) Empty Re: Can't colour Usergroup (Problem SOLVED)

Post by Guest October 22nd 2007, 8:12 pm

Since wrote the message above earlier - now found this..........
https://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/regarding-colorized-groups-t7902.htm

Problem solved!! I hadn't ticked "yes" for displaying colour of the group's usernames Embarassed

All displaying Ok now

Back to top Go down