The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instructions for uploading to personal album

2 posters

Go down

Instructions for uploading to personal album Empty Instructions for uploading to personal album

Post by jaebaeli October 29th 2007, 10:46 pm

I am an administrator, and my personal albums are full, so i can't go through the precise steps to tell someone how to upload to personal albums when they are having difficulty with that process.

IS there a set of step by step instructions for this, i can use? I've checked the FAQ's and the tips & tricks and see none there.

I want to make a sticky for members who have trouble getting photos uploaded to their personal albums in the gallery.

thanks.
Jae
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Female Posts : 169
Language : english

http://KindredInkWriters.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Instructions for uploading to personal album Empty Re: Instructions for uploading to personal album

Post by 1marcus April 11th 2010, 6:27 am

hi, I have almost same kind of problem. When I first created the Gallery, I remember something about allowing users to create their albums. but one user reports me that she cannot do this at all. I can create personal album and users can not. she gets message that she's not allowed to do it, although I remember that this was certainly allowed.
anybody, please, from where can I check this thing over?

thanks in advance, mrc
1marcus

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Instructions for uploading to personal album Empty Re: Instructions for uploading to personal album

Post by 1marcus April 12th 2010, 11:03 pm

hello?
1marcus

Language : English

Back to top Go down